In celebration of 90 years of the Academy Awards and to help you get though Hollywood’s biggest night, we’re giving 20% OFF on Amazon, so you can order your favorite DARK DOG ORGANIC Energy Drink and make it to the end of the 2018 Oscars.
Also, WalletHub has condensed nearly one hundred year of interesting, unique Oscar facts into one insightful infographic.
Here are some facts:
- The “total cost” of each Oscars event comes in at about $44 million USD
- The 24-karat gold-plated Oscar statuette is worth about $900
- A 30-second commercial during the Oscars telecast will run you about $2.6 million USD and the 16,500-square-foot Oscars red carpet runs organizers about $24,700 USD.
- 4 best picture nominees with the lowest budgets have the highest Rotten Tomatoes ratings.
- 22 years old Timothée Chalamet is the youngest Best Actor nominee since 1994.