Holidays are just around the corner, and we have to start thinking about presents to avoid the last-minute rush. Do you want to impress your family and friends with unique presents? Then look no further; here we will tell you where to find them. The eco-friendly trend is our salvation, which is why we propose some of our favorite stores offering sustainable products for your gifts:
- Kaight. Located in NY, this store is a journalist’s dream come true. It offers both in its Brooklyn store and online products such as clothes, accessories, decoration or cosmetics. All of this following eco-friendly guidelines.
- Accompany. Based on handcrafted products that are respectful of the environment. Each of the items in their store has a story. As they say themselves: creating feel-good goods through a look-good lens is their goal.
- Joinery. A place where to find items either local or from halfway across the globe. Because their idea is selling anything that conveys an emotion to them. An emotion of happiness with respect for craftsmanship, quality and above all, the authenticity of knowing that, in some cases, they are unique items.
- Ecohabitude. This store intends to bring society closer to a conscientious purchase where you can find anything ranging from accessories to beauty or all types of eco-friendly products.
- Rodale’s. Their manifesto is a declaration of intentions through which they offer various products such as accessories, household goods, or beauty products. Their main goal is to be in harmony with nature, respecting it as much as possible to be happier. That is the philosophy they have lived by, in which the organic movement is their main leitmotif.
So now you are out of excuses to start shopping with a healthy philosophy and lifestyle. Have you already started thinking about your eco-friendly gift list?